Header Ads

Which is the Deepest well??

THE WELL FROM WHERE  NO ONE RETURNS !!



Once upon a time in the court of Raja Bhoj one question came out  that which is that well ,in which  a person once falls never returns back?? Raja Bhoj assigned this work to one of this best priest to find the answer of this question within 7 days. And also said him that if you fail to do the work your whole salary will be cut off and you will be thrown out of our kingdom .  6 days had passed away and still the priest didn't got the answer to this question .He became very worried and moved towards the forest and there he met a shepherd .

The shepherd asked him ," You look very worried  any reason behind it". The priest ignored his question,but the shepherd again said ,"tell me sir, I may help you ".The priest told him all the story and after listening the shepherd  replied I have paaras( a stone which turns stones to gold when touched) ,make gold as much as you want .Then there will be no need to work in king's court also . But before doing this all ,I have some tricks .

Back View Photo of Shepherd Walking His Flock of Sheep in Grass Field
The first one is that you have to be my follower and you will do all I want. First inside the priest his ego came but after thinking of his profit his agreed.Then the shepherd said you will also have drink the sheep 's milk.The priest replied ,"sheep's milk is not good for the brain".The shepherd replied,"ok then I will not give you the paaras".After listening this he quickly agreed to this also.Again shepherd said first I will drink it then you have to drink it .After listening to this he became angry and said,"I will drink your leftover milk?".Then go, replied the shepherd.But again he agreed to him. And lastly shepherd said ok leave these things there you see the skull in that I will give you the milk but first I will split into it and a dog will also first drink it then you have drink it . If you will do these things first then only I am going to give the stone.First the priest thought that it is very difficult but he agreed.
Worms Eyeview of Well
Then the shepherd replied,"You got the answer sir, this is only that well!! a well of greed where once a man falls he keeps on falling and never returns back".

2 comments

Shreya Thakur said...

So true....��

Shreya Thakur said...

So true...💯