Header Ads

What I learn't from a Crab!!

                    THE STORY OF A CRAB

Red Crab On Body Of WaterNear a sea shore a  crab was walking ,then he turned and was looking at its foot prints and was admiring it .Suddenly the waves from the ocean came and removed all his footprints ,the crab watched this  and said to the ocean , "Hey man !I thought you to be my best friend and you washed all my beautiful footprints which I was admiring ". The waves from the ocean replied ,"My dear friend ,a fishermen was following your footprints to catch you so I washed them away so that he could not reach you.
Man in Black Shirt and Gray Denim Pants Sitting on Gray Padded Bench    In our life ,ladies and gentlemen I think in our relationship as well we doubt the actions of the people just like the crab doubted  the actions of the waves. But the intention of the waves was not to wash the footprints of the crab, but was to save the crab from the  fishermen . Similarly when many time people do this to us ,rather than always doubting their actions . Let us try and look at their intention as what they do may not be to harm us , what they do may actually be to help us . So try and implement this in your life and see the change.

3 comments

Dolly said...

Second one is ����

Dolly said...

Nice

Unknown said...

It's all depends on the way we perceive the things.